To experience the new level of Facebook video chatting, go through this blog to get the details about same in different devices or visit Facebook helpline for instant help.
If you are operating Messenger in your Mobile Device:
1. Open your Conversation Tab with the person you supposed to chat. Open it only with a single person or you can do this with 50 users once.
2. Tap on the Video chat button at top of your conversation to begin calling with selected user. In case, the button is not there or grayed, other user is unavailable to receive call at the moment.
3. You also can wait for the
other person to pick up your call as the person you’re calling will be notified about call. They have option to answer your call via messenger or Facebook website/Webcam.
4. Tap on Camera swap button to switch between the front and rear cameras accordingly.
Using the Facebook Website for Video call:
1.Firstly,you need to install a webcam in your computer if you are not having one.
2. Open up the Chat menu on Facebook website in the lower-right corner to open the chat menu. Chrome, Firefox or Opera are the available options for this, but it does not supports Internet explorer, Safari or Edge.
3. Choose the person you want to chat by selecting people you used to chat or search through all your friends by typing the name in the field provided at the bottom of list.
4. Tap on Video Chat button, a new window will be opened.
5. Allow the Facebook to access your Webcam, the process varies on the type of browser you are using.
6. Now just wait for the other person to pick up your call, once they picked up your call , video chat will be started.
For Facebook Customer Sevice related information, visit the link below: